Digital Theatre




 
Digital Theatre - Enhancements for your system
by: Digitaltheatre.com.au

Blu-ray DVD format wins the war!
It appears Toshiba will no longer continue development of HD-DVD players. What does this mean to you?

Blu-ray Name: Can Misspelling Blue-ray Hurt Blueray?
We have noticed that there is a lot of confusion about blu-ray (Blue-ray) spelling. Almost 50% of all Blu-ray searches in Google are done with Blue-ray or Blueray. And within the misspelled searches, Blue-ray is about 80% and Blueray is the other 20%.

All About DVD Part 3: Blue-Ray and HD-DVD
On the first glance, DVDs have just finished becoming common and are the best option available. But developers do not agree, trying to invent new needs for poor users. This time HDTV (High Definition Television)is considered to be the new technology that no video lover can live without.

Blue-Ray Is Here - So Is the Sony VAIO AR190G
As years pass, technology progresses. As technology progresses, new data storing methods are invented every day. Compact discs where a great achievement, but nobody seems to care about that nowadays; With DVDís we can achieve storing a lot more than 10 times the data of a compact disc in exactly the same physical dimensions.

All About DVD Part 2: The Mess With Formats
Probably everyone nowadays had a need to transfer information between several PC's or make a backup copy of favorite movie. Recordable DVDs (DVD-Rs) serve this purpose very well, but it could be quite hard to get familiar with all the different types of them.

DVD Players/Recorders
DVD players have been around for a long time now and have become quite cheap to purchase. Even though they all play the same DVDís there are several features some DVD players have.

Explanation of the Two Major Formats: Blu-ray Disc or Advanced Optical Disc
The gradual evolution of the optical disc technology saw the arrival of the DVDs. DVDs changed the entire entertainment experience. People could watch the latest blockbusters from the comfort of their homes with their latest high definition DVD players, with unmatched picture quality and audio output.

Next Gen Consoles - The Good, the Bad ... and Then There's Wii
Microsoft released the Xbox 360 to a suspecting world almost a year ago - it had major problems when it first rolled off the production line, however Microsoft has resolved those with software patches, newer releases and cleaned up assembly.

Rumination on the PS3 Game and Console
PS3 games have been long awaited by its fans. With the expected release of the PlayStation 3 console in November, 2006 approaching fast, gamers are enthusiastic about the new experience it offers.

About us
digitaltheatre.com.au is an online resource of articles for anyone thinking about building, buying, or upgrading a home theatre system.

©digitaltheatre.com.au | All rights reserved | LCD TV | Resources | Marantz SR6005 | Aventage | RX-A3000 Yamaha | Smartglass Content is copyright to the respective owners | info@digitaltheatre.com.au